Heart select: Heathrow Express
22 January 2018, 00:01
Heathrow Express on Heart, January 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Heathrow Express’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 22.01.18 to 28.01.18 on Heart London, Heart Kent, Heart Sussex & Surrey and Heart Solent (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 22.01.18 and close at 23:59 on 28.01.18.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received, winner will be notified by telephone by a global member of staff.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. One winner will win:
▪ Express Class return for two adults and two children on Heathrow express
▪ Return flights for two adults and two children from London Heathrow to Madrid, Spain
▪ 2 nights accommodation at a 4-star hotel
▪ Breakfast for two adults and two children in the hotel restaurant each morning
▪ Travel insurance
▪ £200 spending money
Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays (both UK and Spain). Travel must be booked at least 3 months in advance.
Departure airport used will be London Heathrow. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and cabin baggage only. Children must be 11 years or under.
Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults and two children sharing a family room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of initial correspondence.
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.