Heart's Money In The Music 2017: Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the game: ‘HEART’S MONEY IN THE MUSIC’ 2017 on Heart Network
‘HEART’S MONEY IN THE MUSIC’ 2017 on Heart Network
1) The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Money in the Music ’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 09/01/2017 to 31/03/17 on The Heart Network (the “Radio Station”)
2) Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3) To enter the competition, an entrant must identify and text in when they hear the song/ sequence of songs as directed on-air by the presenter(s).
4) The song/ sequence of songs as directed on-air by the presenter(s) must all be played on-air in full.
5) Send a text message with the word “MONEY” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). The Text System will not recognise any other format of the keyword.
6) Text messages will be charged at £1 plus one standard rate message.
7) Listeners must text in during the length of the song or song sequence. If listeners text after the end of the song or song sequence, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
8) For the avoidance of doubt, entrants can text in at any time during the song/ song sequence to be entered into the draw for the prize that round. I.e. If entrants text during the first song of a 3-song sequence, they are still eligible to win £10,000.
9) If one song by the selected artists is played on-air during competition play, the prize available to entrants will be £100. If two songs by the selected artists are played consecutively on-air during competition play, the prize available to entrants is £1,000. If three songs by the selected artists are played consecutively on-air during competition play, the prize available to entrants is £10,000.
10) Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
11) All entrants will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If entrants fail to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random.
12) The number of rounds played each day is flexible and will be decided at the discretion of Heart. There will be a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 10 competition rounds each weekday. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on-air. Heart reserves the right to take the game off air for bank holidays, or at other times when programming output requires it.
13) For the avoidance of doubt, each competition round is a separate round and the text system will be re-set after each round.
14) The selected artists required to be identified by listeners to enter may change at any time at the discretion of Heart and will be announced on-air by the presenter(s).
15) Players and Winners will be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with national and regional media at the request of Heart. By entering this competition you agree that Heart may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
16) All players must be 18 or over.
17) You can enter as many times as you like. We strongly advise against excessive use.
18) Winners who have already won £1,000 or over during the competition may not enter again.
19) The prize available in each round is either £100, £1,000 or £10,000
20) £100 and £1,000 cash prizes will be paid by cheque. £10,000 cash prizes will be paid by BACS transfer to the winner’s bank account.
21) Prizes are not transferable and no alternative is available.
22) Global Radio reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time. SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA.
If you are having problems using our phone entry services, please have a look at our FAQ's or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.