Planters Nuts T&Cs
Planters Nuts #NutWatch on Heart Network October 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Planters Nuts #NutWatch’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on the following dates and times on Heart (the “Radio Station”):
Friday 14th October 2016 at 15:00 to Sunday 16th October 2016 at 15:00
Friday 21st October 2016 at 15:00 to Sunday 23rd October 2016 at 15:00
Friday 28th October 2015 at 15:00 to Sunday 30th October 2016 at 15:00
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Go online to https://www.facebook.com/thisisheartofficial/ and watch the 1 hour Facebook Video which will occur on each Friday of the campaign.
The entrant will need to take a screen shot of Mr Peanut when he appears on the screen.
The entrant will then need to post the screen shot on their Instagram account tagging @ThisIsHeart and using the hashtag #NutWatch.
The entrant must be following @ThisIsHeart on Instagram.
Online entry for video 1 will open at 15:00pm on Friday 14th October 2016 and close at 15:00 on Sunday 16th October 2016.
Online entry for video 2 will open at 15:00 on Friday 21st October 2016 and close at 15:00 on Sunday 23rd October.
Online entry for video 3 will open at 15:00 on Friday 28th October 2016 and close at 15:00 on Sunday 30th October 2016.
4. Each week, a winner will be selected at random out of the eligible entries.
Entrants must be 18 or over, be following @ThisIsHeart on Instagram and post their screen grab photo of Mr.Peanut.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Internet access and a valid Instagram account are required.
For the avoidance of doubt, a valid entry must contain a clear, complete picture of Mr Peanut from the video posted at Heart’s official Facebook page. Entries that do not meet this criteria, or that are illegible, incomplete or contain images or text other than that displayed in the Facebook live video will be disqualified at Heart’s discretion.
6. 3 x £2500 (each winner will receive £2500)
7. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Men At Work Down Under
Gloria Estefan 1,2,3
KC and the Sunshine Band Give It Up