On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6am
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) apply to ‘Who’s on heart’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 7th Jan 2013 until each secret celebrity has been identified (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is The Heart Network.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 09011515151 (the “Telephone Line”) during the opening times. Telephone calls will be charged at 52p from a BT landline. Other networks may be higher and calling from a mobile will cost considerably more.
The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. Once the call has connected, entrants will be asked to answer a qualifying question by pressing the touchtone buttons on their phone to select a correct answer. If they answer correctly, they will be entered into the draw to be selected at random to go to air and play ‘Who's on Heart’. Entrants who are chosen in the random draw will be contacted using the phone number they leave on the line when they call. One caller and up to two back up callers will be randomly selected to play.
5. All entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
6. The first randomly selected caller will be played three secret celebrities saying the words “Who’s” “on” “heart”. The caller must correctly identify the three names of the celebrities to be in with a chance of winning. There will be 7 separate rounds on air each weekday every hour between 10am to 4pm and each Saturday from 7am to 1pm.
From 13th April onwards there are 4 separate rounds on air each Saturday from 10am to 1pm. (Heart reserves the right to take the game off air for bank holidays or at other times when programming output requires it). Entrants wishing to be included in each round will need to enter every hour.
7. The first caller to identify one secret celebrity correctly will win a one off bonus prize of £10,000. The first caller who identifies a second correct secret celebrity will win a one off bonus prize of £20,000. No callers whom identify these celebrities thereafter will win any cash prizes unless they identify all three secret celebrities correctly, winning the cash jackpot of £125,000. Only the correct answer will be accepted and the Producer's decision is final.
8. All players must be 18 or over.
9. Entrants or any member of their family residing at the same address (including, but not limited to, spouse, children, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents) may not have won a Prize valued at £500 or greater within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round.
10. Multiple entries are permitted - You can enter as many times as you like but please be aware of the call cost charges. We strongly advise against excessive use.
11. First correctly identified secret celebrity = £10,000
Second correctly identified secret celebrity = £20,000
All three secret celebrities identified = £125,000
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our phone entry services, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 0844 372 2300.