Win A Villa Holiday T&C
4 October 2017, 14:43
Win A Villa Holiday With Villa Plus In 2018
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Stations" advertising the competition are Heart Four Counties, Heart Essex, Heart Cambridgeshire, Heart East Anglia
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword VILLA to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 08.30 on Friday October 6th (the “Opening Time”) and close at 08.30 on Friday October 13th 2017 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. One winner will receive a seven-night self-catering Villa Plus holiday for up to four people to either Costa del Sol or Lanzarote
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
13. You need to be 18 or over to enter.
14. Date restrictions apply.
15. You must contact Villa Plus before November 30th 2017 to book.
Specific prize terms:
You need to be 18 or over to enter, and the prize is a week of sunshine in a villa for up to 4 people in the Costa del Sol or Lanzarote. Departures from the UK only between the dates; Monday February 26th 2018 until Sunday June 17th 2018 and from Monday August 27th 2018 until Monday December 17th 2018. The competition winner must contact Villa Plus and select the holiday before November 30th 2017. Villa Plus will help the competition winner select a suitable villa - the largest villa provided will be a three bedroom villa. Flights from major UK airports will be included and you are allowed up to one piece of hold luggage per passenger. Please note that the hold and hand luggage weights vary depending on the airline. You will be notified on the weight restrictions during the booking. A starter pack will be provided for when the competition prize winner arrives at the villa. Subject to availability
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.