Turn Me On Kevin Lyttle Download 'Turn Me On' on iTunes
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the radio competition: Win Before They Sing 1016.
1) The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Win Before They Sing’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 01/12/2016 to 23/12/2016 on Heart London and The Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2) Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3) To enter the competition, an entrant must answer the question given on air by the presenter(s).
4) Send a text message with the word “WIN” and their answer to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). The Text System will not recognize any other format of the keyword.
5) Text messages will be charged at £1 plus one standard rate message.
6) The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on-air by the presenter(s). If entrants text in after the closing time they won’t be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7) After the closing time, one entrant will be selected from all those who entered during the valid entry period. That person will be brought to air to play ‘Win Before They Sing’.
8) The player will need to identify the name of a track played from
it’s introduction and before the artist begins to sing the first full line of the song. The player’s first answer will be taken as their answer and the producer’s decision is final. The track will be the usual Heart edit and may differ from alternative versions of the same song. The length of the introduction will vary from track to track.
9) If the player correctly identifies the track, they will be awarded the prize. If the player answers incorrectly, they will not receive any prize and a new entrant will be selected to play. This process will continue until a player is able to correctly identify the track before the first full line of the song or 3 players have guessed incorrectly. If after 3 players have guessed, the track has not been identified correctly, no prize will be awarded for that round. The producer’s decision is final.
10) All players willbe required to talk to the presenter/s and a call willbe recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
11) There will be a maximum of six rounds played across the Heart Network each weekday and a further round played each weekday during the Breakfast show on Heart London only from 05/12/2016. Heart reserves the right to take the game off air for bank holidays or at other times when programming output requires it.
12) For the avoidance of doubt, each competition round is a separate round and the text system will be re-set after each round.
13. All players must be 18 or over.
14. You can enter each round of the competition as many times as you like. We strongly advise against excessive use.
15. Entrants must have a valid UK bank account as the prize will be paid by cheque or bank transfer.
16. Winners of this competition are automatically disqualified from any subsequent rounds and are not able to win more than one prize throughout the competition period.
17. for each competition round is £1,000
18. The prize on Friday 23rd December 2016 is £2,000 for each round.
19. The prize will be paid by either cheque or bank transfer
20. Whilst Heart will make every endeavor to ensure the prize is paid before December 25th, there may be unforeseen circumstances which prevent this. Heart is not liable for any delays in payment of the prize money.
21. For winners on 22nd and 23rd December, we will not be able to process bank transfers before 25th December. These will be paid to the winners as soon as possible within the following 28 days.
22. The prize is not transferrable.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our phone entry services, please have a look at our FAQ's or alternatively contact our customer helpline on