On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Jamie & Jenni 6am - 9am
4 September 2017, 00:01
Virgin Holidays – Orlando on Heart, September 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Virgin Holidays - Orlando’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 25th September to Thursday 28th September 2017 (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 25th September 2017 and close at 23:59pm on Thursday 29th September.
4. Entrants will have to answer a multiple choice question. The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries. This competition was previously open from Monday 4th September to Thursday 7th September 2017, but was closed because of Hurricane Irma. Everyone who entered during this period will be automatically entered into this competition. All entrants were previously notified of this change via email. The winner will be notified via phone of their prize.
5. Entrants must be available on Friday 29th September 2017 between 11am and 5pm to talk to the presenter.
6. The conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
7. The Competition is open to UK residents aged 21 years or over excluding employees and the families of the Promoter and associated companies or anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition.
8. Entrants must hold a valid passport.
9. The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of the promoter and any companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. 1x winner will win the following prize package:
• Return Economy Flights fom London Gatwick to Orlando International for 4 people (2 adults & up to 2 children up to 18)
• Hotel accommodation for 7 nights at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando on a room only basis
• Entry tickets to the parks for 1 week - Walt Disney World/ Universal Orlando Resort and Sea World Parks and Entertainment.
• 1 Week Car hire with full inclusive insurance package
• £500 spending money
• Travel Insurance
The Car Insurance includes;
• 24/7 breakdown assistance
• 1 Additional driver
• CDW – protects the hire car in event of an accident
• LDW/EP – Third Party insurance up to $1m.
• Zero excess - in the event of an accident to damage to the car there is nothing to pay (as long as driver not invalidated rental agreement)
• All pre payable taxes and fees (if any additional purchases are made locally then taxes and fees are payable on this locally)
• GPS navigation is not included. Child car seats are available if required but must be requested at point of booking. If the driver of the rental car is between 21 and 24, they will need to pay an additional $25 per day Young Driver Surcharge – payable locally. This cost is not included in the Prize. For details, please visit: https://www.virginholidays.co.uk/holiday-information/driving-and-flydrives/car-insurance
12. Holiday prize is subject to availability and standard booking terms and conditions, for full details please see www.virginholidays.co.uk/important/terms-and-conditions . Economy flights provided as part of the prize cannot be upgraded and air miles cannot be collected.
13. Additional nights or adults/children will be charged at standard retail flights and accommodation rates. The flights and accommodation must be taken in one trip. Both hotels and flights are subject to availability.
14. A maximum of £250 will be given to cover travel costs for the Winner to get to and from London Gatwick. The Winner will be solely responsible for organising domestic travel.
15. Blackout dates where travel is not permitted includes:
12th – 31st December ’17, 1st – 12th January ’18 and 30th March to 8th April ’18
The prize must be booked by 31st October 2017. The prize must be taken by 24th August 2018. Dates are subject to availability.
16. The Winner will receive an email from Virgin Holidays, the tour operator partner with full details about how to make the booking. The Winner will be solely responsible for making the arrangements with Virgin Holidays in order to redeem their Prize. Failure to follow the instructions, meet the booking date or to make a reservation will result in the Prize being forfeited. The winner has 10 working days to accept their prize before it will be reassigned to a new winner.
17. The Prize is non-transferable, non-endorsable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There are no cash alternatives and the promoter’s decision is final and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
18. Once dates are confirmed there will be an administration fee payable by the Winner for any changes made to the reservation by the Winner.
19. If the Winner cancels the booking the Winner shall no longer be eligible for any Prize and will be subject to any applicable cancellation fees.
Other Legal Terms:
20. The Winner must be one of the people travelling for the Prize.
21. The Winners’ booking is accepted on the understanding that in the unlikely event of an overbooking at your chosen hotel, priority will be given to full revenue bookings, in which event you may be offered alternative dates or hotel.
22. The Winner and their guests are solely responsible for their own passports, visas, and any vaccinations or other travel costs or expenses not expressly included in the Prize (including but not limited to spending money, tips and domestic transport).
23. The Winner will be solely responsible for paying any relevant local taxes. Any such local taxes or extra charges not stated in the “Prize” are the Winners’ responsibility and shall be payable at check-in or as required. Credit card details may be required by the hotel upon check-in to cover incidentals during the stay.
24. The Winner and guest are responsible for complying with all travel and health requirements and recommendations for the country of destination.
25. The Winner accepts that the Promoter will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use his/her name and county of residence for the purposes of announcing the Winner and for related promotional purposes.
26. The Prize is also subject to booking availability of Virgin Holiday’s and the airline’s standard terms and booking conditions.
27. The Winner and guest are responsible for complying with all travel and health requirements and recommendations for the country of destination.
28. Publicity: By entering the Competition, the Winner(s) agrees to take part in any publicity relating to competition should you be invited to do so without compensation and the Promoter reserves the right to publish the Winner’s name and county in any materials relating to this Competition, whether printed or via digital channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Blog platforms.
29. There are no cash or other alternatives to the Prize stated. The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that circumstances beyond its control mean that the Prize as described cannot be provided.
30. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances beyond its control means the prize as described cannot be provided.