Broken Strings James Morrison & Nelly Furtado Download 'Broken Strings' on iTunes
4 September 2017, 00:01
Sky Q Features competition on the Heart Network, [September-October 2017]
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Sky Q’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 4th September to 13th October on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must; Go online to http://www.heart.co.uk and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 4th September and close at 12:00 on 12th October.
5. Entrants must tell us what they can’t live without and why.
6. There will be one weekly winner who will be namechecked on air.
7. Each week 10 entrants will be selected at random from all entries received by 12:00 on the following days:
8. From all of the selected entries one winner will be judged by the Heart Producer based on criteria of feelgood factor, entertainment and brand suitability.
9. Entries that are obscene or in bad taste will be excluded.
10. By submitting a written entry to http://www.heart.co.uk you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such written entry; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the written entry (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the document in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
11. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
13. The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK Limited (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies.
14. There is a weekly prize of a Sky Bundle including;
• 1 x Sky Q TV subscription for 12 months to include the following:
o 1 x Sky Q Complete Bundle TV package including Sky Sports and Sky Cinema;
o 1 x Sky Q Multiscreen subscription; and
o Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions
o We’ll also loan the prize winner 1 x Sky Q 2TB box and 1 x Sky Q Mini box at no charge
• 1x LG 43” LED UHD Smart TV (Via Sky)
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.