Budapest George Ezra
Newbury Racecourse's annual fireworks spectacular is back!
The Lions Club of Newbury return to the racecourse for their 2016 charity fireworks display. It promises to be a fantastic evening of music and fireworks, funfair and food!
Gates open at 5.30pm for you to enjoy the rides as well as some tasty food and drink!
And of course the climax of the night will be the amazing fireworks display, which kicks off at 7:30pm.
You can purchase tickets up until midday on the day itself from the following retailers:
1. The Corn Exchange, Newbury
2. Newbury Building Society (Newbury, Thatcham & Hungerford branches)
3. Royal Bank of Scotland, Newbury
4. Tesco Metro, Newbury (Northbrook Street)
5. Tesco Express, Thatcham
6. Tesco Extra (Pinchington Lane)
7. Tesco (London Road)
Advance Ticket Prices
Children (5-16): £3
Family (2 adults, 2 children): £12
On The Door Prices
All tickets: £5
Register below for your chance to win family tickets!!!
We're sorry, this competition is over.