A man has been found guilty by a jury of the murder of historian Adrian Greenwood in Oxford and has now been jailed.
Bus Passengers Pay More In Reading From Today
The single fare on Reading Buses rises to £1.90 from today - with a range of other tickets and fares changing.
Reading Buses have told Heart the single fare in Reading rises by 10p today (Sun 6th Oct) and the return fare rises to £3.60, a 20p hike.
The company says many of their discount fares won't be changing.
For under-19 Solo customers the unlimited travel stays the same, but the single fare also goes up by 10p.
Reading buses say it's the first change to the fare structure in the town over two years and is down to the increase in costs the company has experienced in that period.
* Day ticket for adults will also change to £4.20
* Weekly ticket price is held unchanged at £15 on the bus and £14 online, with the 30 day pass changing to £57 and the 90 day to £155
* Mint green 5 & 6 bus - £1.50 cheap single is unchanged
* Scarlet 9 bus cheap return will be £2.30 as does the cheap evening return on all simplyReading buses.
* £3 Caversham/Hospital day ticket is withdrawn.
* Fares for students of the University of Reading remain unchanged.
* JetBlack and Vitality 2 & 2a will see some changes - including the Vitality Weekly pass (£19).
* Greenwave - changes including new £10 ticket for 3 consecutive days of travel.
Want to find out more? Click HERE
There are new claims the case for Heathrow expansion is now ``overwhelming''
16-year-old Being Treated For Head Injuries
Car Left The Eynsham Road in Botley And Hit A Bus Shelter
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.