George Michael's Cousin Makes Overdose Claim

George Michael Oxfordshire tributes

One of George Michael's cousins has said he suspects the star died of an accidental drugs overdose.

Andros Georgiou denies the singer took his own life in Oxfordshire on Christmas Day.

The 53-year-old was found dead at his home in Goring.

Police said a post-mortem had proved "inconclusive'' and the results of further tests are yet to be revealed.

His death is being treated as "unexplained but non-suspicious''.