A man has been arrested on suspicion of fraudulently attempting to gain money and housing by pretending he lost relatives in the Grenfell fire, Scotland Yard said.
Buckinghamshire Budget Calculator
Buckinghamshire County Council have to save £55 million by 2014 because of government cuts.
Now they want to know what level council tax should be set at, where the money should go and which services people value the most.
They have started a consultation - Your Money, Your Choice - with feedback gathered during the survey used to help set the council's budget for 2012/2013.
As well as a questionnaire, there's also an online budget simulator. It allows people to alter the levels of spending in different service areas and to see how increasing or decreasing spending raises or lowers the amount of council tax needed.
Martin Phillips, Buckinghamshire County Council's Member for Community Engagement said;
"There are several ways in which people can get involved, they can either complete the online or paper survey, try setting council spending on the budget simulator, or join in the conversation on Facebook and Twitter.
"We really want to hear what people think - it's more important than ever that people talk to us and let us know what matters to them, where they think money could be saved and where spending should be maintained."
Full details on the budget plans and the consultation are available here. The consultation closes on the 13th of November.
The Iraqi Prime Minister has declared the "end of the IS caliphate" after the recapture of the al-Nuri mosque in Mosul.
Five men have been found guilty of killing Russian opposition politician Boris Nemtsov.
The parents of terminally ill baby Charlie Gard have said he will die "knowing he was loved by thousands" when his life support is turned off tomorrow.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Sia Cheap Thrills
Lionel Richie Dancing On The Ceiling
Ariana Grande One Last Time
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Government to fund abortions for Northern Ireland women in England
- Hedge funds seek restructuring chief to aid Co-op Bank revival
- Manhunt as man dies following M25 service station fight in Surrey
- Homebase-buyer Bunnings to create 1,000 jobs in expansion
- Russia mocks UK aircraft carrier as 'convenient target at sea'
- Brooklyn Beckham mocked for 'terrible' pictures in new photography book
- UK film industry suffering from diversity 'pandemic'
- 'This is it': Adele hints to fans she may never tour again
- Song by Prince's father John L Nelson released to mark 101st birthday
- R2-D2 it is you, it is you: Salvaged Star Wars droid sells for £2m