A family tribute has been paid to an oxford university student who died during a Varsity ski trip in France.
Parking Changes For South Oxon
The council is discussing changes to parking charges in south Oxfordshire this evening.
Earlier this year South Oxfordshire District Council spoke to people living in the area about their draft car park order, which sets out fees and charges for the year.
Some changes have been made and people are being asked what they think about those.
Some of the main changes include
- Displaying a ticket to park for the free hour at car parks in Thame, Didcot and Goring, some in Wallingford and the free 2 hours at Goldsmith's Lane car park in Wallingford.
- Bringing in a maximum stay of 4 hours at the Church Road car park in Wheatley.
- Introducing new charges at the Riverside car park in Wallingford, including free parking on Sundays and a new short stay charge of 50p for up to 1 hour.
- A new free permit for leisure centre holders.
- Changes to season ticket charges and for the cost of replacing season permits.
It's been recommended that the Council approve the changes.
Money is being raised for a 21 year old with terminal bone cancer so he can do everything on his bucket list.
A man has been charged with causing death by dangerous driving after a 3-year-old died following a crash on the A34 near Hinksey.
An Oxford University student has died during the annual varsity ski trip with students from both Cambridge and Oxford Uni's.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.