Labour and the SNP are renewing calls for the government to "come clean" about reports of a failed Trident test last summer.
Street In Oxford Among Country's Most Expensive
A leafy street in Oxford has been named among the country's most expensive roads.
Crick Road is just round the corner from the University parks and Kellogg College.
The average home there would set us back just more than £4m.
Eaton Square in London's Belgravia district topped the list with the average home commanding nearly £17m.
Have a look at the Top 20 below:
1. Eaton Square, Westminster, London, SW1W, £16,944,000
2. Grosvenor Crescent, Westminster, London, SW1X, £16,918,000
3. Ilchester Place, Kensington, London, W148, £16,029,000
4. Lansdowne Road, Kensington, London, W112, £12,830,000
5. Chester Square, Westminster, London, SW1W, £12,534,000
6. Lansdowne Crescent, Kensington, London, W112, £10,842,000
7. Kensington Road, Kensington, London, W85N, £10,185,000
8. Camp End Road, Weybridge, South East, KT13, £5,164,000
9. Cavendish Road, Weybridge, South East, KT13, £4,705,000
10. Panorama Road, Poole, South West, BH13, £4,618,000
11. East Road, Weybridge, South East, KT13, £4,521,000
12. Queens Drive, Leatherhead, South East, KT22, £4,410,000
13. Coombe Park, Kingston Upon Thames, London, KT27, £4,398,000
14. West Road, Weybridge, South East, KT13, £4,373,000
15. Crick Road, Oxford, South East, OX26, £4,049,000
16. Leys Road, Leatherhead, South East, KT22, £3,687,000
17. The Green, Richmond upon Thames, London, TW91, £3,656,000
18. Ham Common, Richmond upon Thames, London, TW10, £3,606,000
19. Spicers Field, Leatherhead, South East, KT22, £3,522,000
20. Princes Drive, Leatherhead, South East, KT22, £3,505,000
The latest figures show house prices in Oxford went by 8.1% in the last year.
A man's been charged with murdering Daniel Lavender in Aylesbury.
More than 150 distracted motorists were pulled over in Hampshire and the Thames Valley in a week-long operation.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.