Mirrors Justin Timberlake Download 'Mirrors' on iTunes
Last updated at 05:00 30/11/2012
Loddon Bridge Park and Ride
Loddon Bridge Park and Ride will re-open on Friday 30th November 2012
- Sonning Bridge is closed due to flooding and possible structural stability of the road. Oxfordshire Highways department are to undertake an engineering assessment so we expect the road closure to be in place for a few days. Please avoid the area.
- Remenham Lane and Aston Ferry Lane, Remenham are temporarily closed due to flooding.
- Lands End ford, Park Lane, Hurst/Woodley is still closed due to raised river levels.
- River Loddon at Twyford, Charvil and Wargrave including Loddon Drive
- River levels have continued to rise in response to the rainfall over the last few days. Property flooding is expected, particularly in the Loddon Drive area of Wargrave.
- River Thames for Shiplake, Lower Shiplake and Wargrave
- Flooding is expected for the River Thames from Shiplake to Bolney Court near Henley including Lower Shiplake and Wargrave
- River Thames for Henley, Remenham, Medmenham and its tributaries.
- Flooding is possible including Middle and Lower Assendon on the Assendon Stream, and Skirmett and Hambleden on the Hambledon Brook this morning. Immediate action required. Flooding is expected to affect properties in this area.
Flooding is possible for the River Thames from Mapledurham to Sonning, including Mapledurham, Reading, Caversham, Playhatch and Sonning. Low lying land and roads will be affected first.