A pilot has died after his light aircraft crashed a short distance from where it took off in Oxfordshire.
Wokingham: It's Half Marathon Day
Thirteen roads are going to be closed in Wokingham this morning. It's for the annual half-marathon that's taking place in the town.
For those taking part or cheering on their friends, there is no parking available at Cantley Park.
Race organisers are recommending the use of the Council car parks within Wokingham town centre.
The following roads will be closed from 9am until approximately 1.30pm this Sunday (February 8).
· Bell Foundry Lane (whole length)
· Warren House Road (whole length)
· Maidenhead Road (from Forest Road to the Straight Mile)
· Forest Road (from A321 Twyford Road to Binfield Road)
· B3018 The Straight Mile (from Maidenhead Road to Darvills Lane)
· Darvills Lane (whole length)
· Hungerford Lane (from Darvills Lane to B3018)
· B3018 (from The Straight Mile to Hinton Road)
· Hinton Road (whole length)
· Broadcommon Road (from Wokingham Road to Nelson’s Lane)
· Islandstone Lane (from Broadcommon Road to Nelson’s Lane)
· Nelson’s Lane (from Broadcommon Lane to Broadcommon Road)
· Broadcommon Lane (whole length)
Part of Raleigh Park sealed off on Tuesday.
The Department for Transport has allocated more than £11.6m across the South East.
Rain, sleet and snow's been falling across the Thames Valley - with a warning of icy conditions tonight.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.