The Heart Breakfast McCain Family of the Month
We’re delighted to reveal February's Heart Breakfast McCain Family of the Month as the Webber family from Didcot.
Let's introduce them. Theres, Ellie, Colin, Phil 14, and Tom 10.
14-year-old Phil has had to have many operations on his arm over the years, and he and 10-year-old Tom lost their brother Ben 5 years ago. It’s been tough for the boys, but despite their bad luck both are full of fun and enthusiasm and Phil's desire in life is to work with animals in a zoo.
Thanks to McCain, the Webber family won a safari ranger experience at Port Lympe Wild Animal Safari Park and Zoo, including:
- Feeding the animals and learning the skills of a ranger
- Family Safari
- £200 in shopping vouchers
- Enrichment workshop with the animals (making the animals toys to put in their homes)
- Entrance to Port Lympne Wild Animal Safari Park & Zoo
- Port Lympne goodie bags for the children
- 2 Night’s accommodation at the Ashford International Hotel plus breakfast
- Return train travel for 2 adults & 2 children to Ashford and return transfers to the hotel
- Lunch for two adults and two children
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
At 10:00 Toby Anstis
At 13:00 Hannah Clarkson