Galway Girl Ed Sheeran
Reading Half Marathon 2016
Terms and Conditions of Global’s Make Some Noise:
1. I would like to take part in the Reading Half Marathon 2016 scheduled to take place on Sunday 3rd April 2016 (“the Event”) on behalf of Global Charities Limited under appeal name “Global’s’ Make Some Noise” (“GMSN”).
2. I acknowledge that to participate in the Event on a GMSN place, I must pledge to raise a minimum of £250 (two hundred and fifty pounds) in sponsorship (excluding gift aid) by 3rd May 2016. I understand that I am expected to make up the shortfall myself by 3rd May 2016 if applicable.
3. Any monies raised in connection with the Reading Half Marathon 2016 must be passed to Global’s Make Some Noise. I hereby accept full responsibility for ensuring that all sponsorship monies/donations received by me for the Reading Half Marathon 2016 will be paid to Global’s Make Some Noise without delay.
4. I will inform Global’s Make Some Noise as soon as possible in case I suffer any injury or become aware of any other material reason which would prohibit me from taking part in the Event.
5. I warrant that I will be at least 18 years of age on Sunday 3rd April 2016 and understand the risks in taking part in this Event.
6. I know of no illness, injury or medical condition which I suffer from and which would prohibit or affect my participation in the Event and, in any case, confirm that I will seek medical advice before participating in the Event to ensure that I am in fit physical state to participate.
7. I shall not hold Global’s Make Some Noise liable for death, personal injury/damage or illness that I may suffer while participating in the Event save for where death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of Global’s Make Some Noise.
8. I am happy to allow Global’s Make Some Noise and Heart to use my name and any footage, audio or photograph(s) taken of me during the Reading Half Marathon 2016 without further notification as part of its publications, promotion and advertising activities.