Heart Thames Valley – Cornbury Music Festival Online Competition Rules
3 May 2017, 10:56
Terms and Conditions for the Cornbury Music Festival competition running on heart.co.uk
Cornbury Music Festival Online Competition
Heart Thames Valley
May - July 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Cornbury Music Festival’ online competition (the “Competition") which will run between Monday 8th May 2017 and Monday 3rd July 2017.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition, an Entrant must answer the multiple-choice question on the ‘Cornbury Music Festival’ page of heart.co.uk
4. All required information must be provided in accordance with the entry form
5. Once the competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday 2nd July, one winner will be selected at random from all entrants who have given the correct answer. The winner will be contacted by Heart on Monday 3rd July.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over to take part.
2 x Adult Weekend tickets
2 x Young Person Weekend tickets OR 2 x Child Weekend tickets OR 1 x Young Person Weekend ticket and 1 x Child Weekend ticket
7. Adult covers ages 17+, Young Person covers ages 13-16 inclusive, Child covers ages 3-12 inclusive.
8. Under 2s can attend for free, but will be wrist banded on entry to Cornbury Music Festival.
9. The winner must specify ages of the 2 x Young Person / Child in advance of tickets being issued, so that correct ticketing can be allocated
10. Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash value.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.