Heart Thames Valley - M&S Bracknell Feel Good Friday Competition
17 July 2017, 00:00
Marks and Spencer Brackell Launch
Feel Good Friday
Heart Thames Valley
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Marks and Spencers Bracknell Launch "the competition" which will run on Friday 21st July 2017 on Heart Thames Valley (The "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air to the number given out on air by the presenter. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at the times given out by the presenter.
4. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Entrants will be played a montage of songs and be asked to name the title of the 5 songs. One entrant will be picked at random from all entries to guess the titles. If they get one title they win £100 Marks and Spencers voucher, 2 titles they win £200 voucher etc. This will continue until all £500 has been given away. If an entrant gets any wrong they only win the amount of vouchers for those that they have got correct.
6. Winner will be announced on air.
7. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The prize is £500 worth of Marks and Spencers vouchers in increments of £100.
10. One winner can potentially win all £500 if they get all five answers correctly. Or it could be won by a combination of winners splitting the £500 between them depending on how many questions they get right.
11. Vouchers can only be spent in Marks and Spencers.
12. Prize not transferable and no whole or part cash alternatives.
13. Vouchers will be delivered to winners within 28 days of the competition closing date.
14. No photocopies of vouchers will be accepted in stores.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.