Counting Stars OneRepublic
17 July 2017, 00:00
Marks and Spencer Bracknell with the Heart Angels
Heart Thames Valley
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to "Marks and Spencer Bracknell with the Heart Angels" "the competition" running on Thursday 27th July 2017 on Heart Thames Valley (The "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant visit the new Marks and Spencer store at The Lexicon in Bracknell on Thursday 27th July between 10:00 and 14:00 and register their details with the Heart Angels for the chance to win.
4. There are 5 £100 vouchers to giveaway across the time frame.
5. 11 winners will be picked at random from all entries after the competition has closed and contacted by Heart.
6. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize is 1 x £100 voucher, 6 x £50 voucher and 4 x £25 vouchers – 11 prizes in total for 11 winners, to spend in Marks and Spencer.
9. Vouchers can only be spent in Marks and Spencer.
10. Prize not transferable and no whole or part cash alternatives.
11. Vouchers will be delivered to winners within 28 days of the competition closing date.
12. No photocopies of vouchers will be accepted in stores.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.