Heart Berkshire: Win A Family Ticket Package To Sleeping Beauty Panto
Theatre Royal Sleeping Beauty Promotion
on Heart Berkshire
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Theatre Royal Feel Good Friday radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 24th November 2017 on Heart Berkshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must text the word PANTO to 82122, with the answer to the question set by the presenter(s) on air, between 16:00 and 17:00 on Friday 24th November 2017. Text lines will remain open for 5 minutes after the question is set.
4 . All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. An entrant will randomly selected from all succesful text entries.
6. The selected entrant will be called during the drive time show to be told they have won. If they entrant does not answer we will randomly select another entrant until we have a winner.
8. Age restrictions apply, must be 18 and over to enter.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. One winner will win a family tickets (2 adults, 2 children) to the Sleeping Beauty Pantomime at the Theatre Royal Windsor including 1 x free drink per person, 1 x Programme per person, 1 x Ice cream per person and 1 x Goodie bag per person.
11. The winner may choose the date of the showing they wish to see. They will be provided with the best available seats for the showing.
12. The one drink available per family member includes an Alcohol option for adults over 18.
13. On arrival, each family member will be given a token for the ice creams and drinks to exchange over. The Programmes will be collected on arrival at the box office.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.