Enjoy Swansea's Biggest Firework Display!
Join us and see spectacular fireworks light up Swansea Bay as Swansea’s Biggest fireworks display happens on Sunday 5th November at St Helen’s Ground.
There'll be live entertainment as well as delicious food and drink.
So wrap up warm, bring the family and enjoy an exciting evening.
Gates will open at 5.30pm with the display starting at 7pm.
You can save money by booking early with earlybird prices in place until the 14th of October!
There are also great discounts for family tickets.
You can buy online now by clicking here.
You can also book your tickets by phone, call 01792 637300.
Tickets also available at the following outlets:
- Dylan Thomas Centre
- Derrick’s Records (subject to booking fee)
- Bishopston Sports Centre
- Cefn Hengoed Leisure Centre
- Morriston Leisure Centre
- Penlan Leisure Centre
- Penyrheol Leisure Centre
On the night info
Car parking will be available at the Recreation Ground (free to ticket holders on a first come, first served basis), the Brangwyn Hall or the Guildhall car parks. Car parking for disabled is available at Victoria Park from Francis Street.
Overflow car parking will also be available at the Civic Centre.
The following road closures will be in place between 4pm and 9pm:
- Gorse Lane – The alternative route will be via Mumbles Road, Guildhall Road South, St Helens Crescent and King Edward Road.
- Bryn Road between Osborne Terrace and King Edward Road: The alternative route will be via Osborne Terrace, Brynmill Avenue, St Albans Road, Finsbury Terrace, Marlborough Road and Rhyddings Park Road.
- King Edward Road between Rhyddings Park Road and Gorse Lane.
- Finsbury Terrace between Bryn Road and Brynmill Crescent. Entry to Brynmill Crescent, Pantycelyn Road, Taliesyn Road and Ceiriog Road will also be prohibited except for emergency services and local residents.
- Mumbles Road between Brynmill Lane and Guildhall Road South (East and Westbound) for 30 minutes between 7.20pm and 7.50pm to allow for people leaving the event.
- Mumbles Road between Brynmill Lane and Guildhall Road South: No parking restrictions in place
- Oystermouth Road between St Helen’s Road and Argyle Street: Temporary prohibition of waiting and loading from 5.00pm to 8.00pm.