Half-term Activity Inspiration in Wales!
15 February 2017, 12:14
There's loads to do in Wales this half-term. Here's our pick of a few!
1. Meet new friends at Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo.
You'll find Folly Farm near Tenby with loads to do for the whole family.
There are all sorts of animals to amaze kids (and big kids!) including these loved up sloths...
2. Try skating at Ice Arena Wales with family skating sessions.
3. Find fun with National Trust Wales
National Trust Wales has locations and activities right across the country, from a "muddle-puddle walk" with your little monsters to a late-night stargazing expedition, you'll definitely find something new and different near you!
4. Tour Principality Stadium
It's the home of Welsh Rugby and it's seen some amazing moments for both our Rugby and Football teams, plus some incredible concerts. You can go behind the scenes to get up close to the place where history's been made!
5. Discover world class beaches
Wales is blessed with some of the world's most amazing beaches. You can now walk right round Wales' coastline on the Wales Coast Path. You'll find Blue Flag award winning beaches all along Wales' coast!
6. Relive the biggest hits of Michael Jackson in Swansea
Direct from the West End, you can see the amazing "Thriller Live!" at Swansea Grand Theatre through half-term week.
7. Travel Through time at the Doctor Who Experience
Discover everything there is to know about the show that's put Wales on the map across the world.
8. Supertube or try Crazy Golf at Festival Park!
It's home to the UK's longest Supertubing ride, plus Crazy Golf and the huge Adventure Castle... The perfect way to keep the kids occupied whilst you enjoy some shopping.
9. Surf indoors at LC2 Swansea...
Hit the waves without having to brave the weather, with the indoor surf simulator among all the other fun at LC2 in Swansea, home to Wales' biggest indoor water park!
10. Jump for joy at GoAir Trampoline Park in Cardiff.
With 22500 square foot of bouncy fun this is a great way for your little ones (or kids at heart!) to expend some energy.