Police say their plans for the Champions League final in Cardiff have not changed following the Manchester terror attack.
7 Things About Porthcawl Elvis Festival
The Porthcawl Elvis Festival is BACK!
It's on across the weekend with impersonators and tribute acts from around the world performing Elvis' more than 100 songs.
Here are 7 things about it you may not know about the event with some our favourite pictures of The King himself!
1) It's the largest Elvis event in Europe!
2) THOUSANDS of Elvis fans come to Wales and the seaside town of Porthcawl for it!
3) More than 100 Elvis shows feature across the weekend.
4) It was started when Porthcawl Grand Pavillion was under threat of closure.
5) It's now in its TWELTH year!
6) It's good fun... but the music is taken VERY seriously!
7) If you want to act like you're in the know... make sure you call it 'The Elvies'! (That's the nickname!!)
A man's admitted causing the death of a worker who was found dead at a golf club near Newport.
98 sites have met the high standards needed to receive the prestigious Blue Flag, Green Coast Award and Seaside Award.
The mum of a Welsh Olympic cyclist has been injured after being knocked off her bike.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.