The specially designed kits are being sent to SouthWest Africa to help prevent the high levels of fatal roadside deaths
7 Things About Porthcawl Elvis Festival
The Porthcawl Elvis Festival is BACK!
It's on across the weekend with impersonators and tribute acts from around the world performing Elvis' more than 100 songs.
Here are 7 things about it you may not know about the event with some our favourite pictures of The King himself!
1) It's the largest Elvis event in Europe!
2) THOUSANDS of Elvis fans come to Wales and the seaside town of Porthcawl for it!
3) More than 100 Elvis shows feature across the weekend.
4) It was started when Porthcawl Grand Pavillion was under threat of closure.
5) It's now in its TWELTH year!
6) It's good fun... but the music is taken VERY seriously!
7) If you want to act like you're in the know... make sure you call it 'The Elvies'! (That's the nickname!!)
More than 1200 underage drinkers were arrested in the space of two years.
A minute's silence will be observed in Wales today on the 50th anniversary of the Aberfan disaster.
Tragedy struck in the village of Aberfan 50 years ago - here's how the disaster unfolded.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.