The number of cancer cases in Wales has increased by ten per cent in the last decade.
First Minister Reshuffles Cabinet
First Minister Carwyn Jones has made some big changes to his cabinet.
The reshuffle includes the return of former Education Minister Leighton Andrews.
Carwyn Jones said his new cabinet was "ready to focus on the tough choices Wales needs to create world class public services, and to build on the recent improvements in the Welsh economy."
So, who's in and who's out?
Carl Sargeant is now the Minister for Natural Resources and Lesley Griffiths becomes the Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty.
Mark Drakeford stays on as Health Minister, Huw Lewis keeps his role as Education Minister, while Edwina Hart remains in charges of Economy, Science and Transport and Jane Hutt is still the Finance Minister.
The big news is the return of Leighton Andrews. He stepped down as Education Minister in 2013 after a row over a school issue in his own constituency.
He's now the Public Services Minister and he'll be looking at changes to the number of councils there are in Wales. It follows the Williams report which has recommended reducing them.
First Minister, Carwyn Jones, said:
"This is a cabinet equipped with the skills and experience to deliver the changes that Wales needs in the crucial months ahead.
"We promised this would be a term of delivery and I am proud of what we have achieved together in the last three years. Unemployment is lower here than in England. We have seen our best ever inward investment figures, record exam results, and ground-breaking legislation. However, there is still a huge amount for us to do, especially in the delivery of our public services reform programme.
"I give my heartfelt thanks to John Griffiths, Jeff Cuthbert and Gwenda Thomas as they leave Government. I have valued their hard work, advice and loyalty and I look forward to their continued contribution to Welsh politics and public life. I welcome Julie James to her first role in Government, and welcome back Leighton Andrews to the cabinet."
The full cabinet is:
- Rt Hon Carwyn Jones AM - First Minister of Wales
- Edwina Hart AM OStJ MBE - Minister for Economy, Science and Transport
- Prof Mark Drakeford AM - Minister for Health & Social Services
- Huw Lewis AM - Minister for Education and Skills
- Jane Hutt AM - Minister for Finance & Government Business
- Leighton Andrews AM - Minister for Public Services
- Lesley Griffiths AM - Minister for Communities & Tackling Poverty
- Carl Sergeant AM - Minister for Natural Resources
- Vaughan Gething AM - Deputy Minister for Health
- Ken Skates AM - Deputy Minister for Culture, Sport & Tourism
- Rebecca Evans AM - Deputy Minister for Farming & Food
- Julie James AM - Deputy Minister for Skills & Technology
- Janice Gregory AM - Chief Whip
A man from Cardiff who beat his girlfriend to death has been jailed for life.
It's been revealed a Muslim teacher from Wales was denied entry to the United States while on a school trip to New York.
Three men from Swansea have been sentenced for stealing surfers' cars in Porthcawl.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...