A chef from Anglesey has saved one of the world's rarest lobsters from being cooked.
What the Spring Budget means for Wales
The Chancellor has set out his plans for the country's finances in the Spring Budget.
Philip Hammond says the Budget is "building the foundations of a more global Britain", but admitted "too many families are still feeling the squeeze".
Here's how the announcements will affect people in Wales.
What it means for your wages ...
- Unemployment has fallen faster in Wales than other parts of the UK
- High earning self-employed workers will pay 60p a week more in National Insurance contributions
What it means for your finances ...
- A sugar tax of up to 24p a litre will be added to the price of some fizzy drinks
- There won't be any changes to taxes on alcohol, tobacco or fuel duty
- Changes to simplify terms and conditions to protect consumers from unexpected fees
What it means for Wales ...
- The Welsh Government will get an additional £200m in funding
- Talks ongoing for a Swansea City Deal and growth deal for North Wales
- £350m funding for the Scottish Government and £120m for the Northern Ireland Executive
- £270m for new technologies like robots and driverless vehicles
- £16m to invest in 5G mobile technology and £200m to invest in broadband
- £5m for projects to mark 100 years since women were given the vote
- £5m to support people going back to work after a career break
A report has raised concerns about the Welsh Government's backing of the Circuit of Wales project.
Nine thousand more people received emergency food supplies in Wales last year.
A patient's been stuck in hospital in West Wales for three-and-a-half years.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.