Cristiano Ronaldo is "angry" but Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says he expects him to stay at the club.
France broke head injury protocols in Wales game
The French rugby federation has been reprimanded for failing to follow head injury assessment protocols in their 6 Nations win over Wales in Paris.
French replacement prop Uini Atonio went off for a head injury assessment, with starting tighthead Rabah Slimani returning after being replaced.
A review group appointed to investigate the incident concluded "there was no clear evidence that there was any intent to obtain a competitive advantage'', but found protocols were not followed.
Wales' interim head coach Rob Howley said the "integrity of the game had been brought into disrepute'' by the incident.
Zara Tindall has paid an emotional tribute to her horse Toytown, who died on Tuesday.
England crashed out of the European U21 Championship at the semi-final stage after a heart-breaking 4-3 penalty defeat to Germany.
The British and Irish Lions surrendered a 14-point lead as the Hurricanes held them to a pulsating 31-31 draw in their final midweek game in New Zealand.
Now playing: The best feel good music
- Grenfell fire inquiry to be led by retired appeal court judge
- US demands airlines tighten security as it sets out new flight rules
- Government defeats Labour's bid to end public sector pay cap
- Action film star staged Venezuela helicopter attack on government buildings
- Payment app Revolut rides fintech wave with £300m valuation