A Scottish boxer has died in Thailand of suspected heatstroke.
Meet the Six Nations New Boys
These are the seven uncapped players Rob Howley has selected for his Six Nations squad.
Whilst some have been called up for Wales duty before, they are all yet to make their full Wales debuts, so will be hoping for an opportunity to impress during this year's tournament.
The Ospreys lock recently became an uncle!
The Ospreys flanker who has played for Wales under 20s has been getting in some extra working outs at home!
The former Blues flanker currently plays for Wasps.
The 24 year old from Bronwydd is a scrum-half for Scarlets. He was called up for last year's Six Nations but is yet to make his debut
The former Scarlets fly-half now plays for Leicester Tigers.
The 22 year old has recently signed a contract extension with Scarlets
Sebastian Vettel has beaten Lewis Hamilton in the first race of the Formula One season in Australia.
England suffered their first defeat under manager Gareth Southgate after losing 1-0 to Germany in a friendly in Dortmund.
A £1m pledge from the owner of Leyton Orient FC has saved the club from a winding-up order, but fans believe the club is still in "mortal danger".
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Alligator returns to give pro golfer fright
- Leicester City face Atletico Madrid in Champions League quarters
- Defiant Ronald Koeman still confident of new Romelu Lukaku deal at Everton
- England trounce Scotland to retain Six Nations
- Giantkillers Lincoln City ready to make FA Cup history against Arsenal
- Toshiba told it is a 'laughing stock' at angry investor meeting
- Lloyd's of London confirms Brussels as EU base in Brexit shift
- Revenge porn offenders face tougher penalties under proposals
- Tech firms privacy protections questioned after Westminster attack
- Chocolate bars could shrink in health watchdog bid to cut obesity