Phil Thompson believes Liverpool will keep Philippe Coutinho this summer but would prefer to see him replaced with another top class player.
Sam Warburton back to lead Lions
Sam Warburton has beaten his ankle injury and will captain the British and Irish Lions against the Highlanders on Tuesday.
The Wales flanker missed the 12-3 win over the Crusaders but has made a full recovery, and now has the chance to prove his form and fitness for the first All Blacks Test.
The starting fifteen is completely different to the one which beat the Crusaders, with Wales team-mates Dan Biggar and Rhys Webb recreating their half-back partnership.
Wales' Leigh Halfpenny would be the current favourite to start at full-back in the Tests, but Ireland's Jared Payne has shaken off a calf issue to start.
England flanker James Haskell will start against his former club, while Robbie Henshaw and Jonathan Joseph will form an all-new centre pairing.
"At this stage of the tour everyone has had a start and as coaches we are happy that all the players have had a chance to put their hand up and perform in the Lions jersey,'' said head coach Warren Gatland.
"Each game is a chance for individuals to shine but more importantly it's about a collective performance.
"We are building some momentum and we have improved with every game.
"We were obviously pleased with the win against the Crusaders, especially our defence and game management, but we know the Highlanders will be another massive test for us as a squad."
England wobbled early on against the pink ball before Alastair Cook (50no) and Joe Root (40no) denied Windies further in-roads before lunch, on day one of the first Test at Edgbaston.
Guillem Balague believes there are still plenty of hurdles to get through before Barcelona can sign Philippe Coutinho from Liverpool, if they are able at all.
Diego Costa has released a statement saying he will not return to Chelsea and he "must return to Atletico Madrid".
Now playing: The best feel good music
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp denies Philippe Coutinho is close to Barcelona move
- Barcelona close to deals for Philippe Coutinho and Ousmane Dembele, claims Josep Segura
- Mayweather vs McGregor: 8oz glove ruling will cause quick knockout, says Conor McGregor
- Craig Bellamy names Robinho as most problematic player he worked with
- Solheim Cup: Annika Sorenstam lets players decide her pairings
- Barcelona terror attack: What we know so far
- Barcelona terror attack: Police confirm dead and injured after crash
- Singaporean fund and KKR team up for £6bn Unilever spreads bid
- Man held over alleged Chloe Ayling kidnap plot fights extradition to Italy
- Theresa May declines to be drawn on Brexit talks delay claim