On Air Now
Win a Dream Christmas with Castell Howell
Heart South Wales
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Castell Howell' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 22nd November 2017 to Thursday 14th December 2017 on Heart South Wales.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must either:
A) Call on 03456 88 88 77 weekdays from Monday 27th November 2017 to Wednesday 13th December 2017.
Entrants must call in when they hear the Ho Ho Hos played out on air. This will be accompanied with a clear explanation of the telephone number.
One round will be played each weekday in either the Breakfast (0600 - 1000) or Drivetime (1600 - 1900) show.
A caller will be randomly selected and brought to air each week day.
Callers must identify the title of a Christmas song before the vocals of the song begin.
The Caller will be played the song and must give their answer before the vocals begin. This should be the full title of the song, though there are a number of titles for which presenters or producers may accept a variation. This is at the discretion of the presenters and producers during each round and their decision will be final.
If the Caller correctly identifies the song before the vocal begins, they will become a Finalist and in with a chance of winning the grand prize.
For becoming a Finalist they will win a Castell Howell food hamper.
If the caller fails to identify the Christmas song another round will be played.
This will be signified by the Ho Ho Ho cue to call being re-played and the above process will be repeated until there is a Finalist.
There will be one finalist each day, apart from Friday 8th December 2017 where two finalists will be selected. Fourteen finalists in total will be selected by this method.
B) Enter online at heart.co.uk, answer a question and register their details. This will give them a chance to become a finalist. One entrant will be chosen from all correct entries and contacted by Heart about becoming a finalist. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Wednesday 22nd November 2017 and close at 14:00 on Tuesday 12th December 2017. This finalist will be added to the finalists from the on air competition meaning there will be 15 finalists in total.
4. On Thursday 14th December all finalists will be entered into a draw and one will be chosen at random as the winner. The winner will be announced on air and the Heart convoy will arrive at the winner's nominated address on Thursday 14th December 2017. The delivery will take place in the morning of Thursday 14th December 2017.
5. The winning finalist must be at their nominated address on Thursday 14th December 2017 when the Heart convoy arrives to receive their prize (from 6am to midday) otherwise they are disqualified from the competition and another winner will be selected at random.
6. Entrants must be 18 and over.
7. Multiple entries are permitted but will be removed from the final draw.
8. Only one Finalist per household will be allowed. If a second Finalist is selected and found to be from the same address as one previously selected, they may be disqualified and replaced with an alternate winner from the online entry pool.
9. Entrants must live within the Heart South Wales broadcast area. This is defined as all CF, NP or SA postcode areas.
10. One overall winner will win £2,000 worth of Christmas prizes. Full list upon request. This will be delivered to the winner's address by the Heart convoy on Thursday 14th December 2017.
11. All 15 finalists will receive a Castell Howell Food hamper. The Food Hampers are to be collected from either the Castell Howell office (Cross Hands) or Global Broadcast Centre (Cardiff Bay).
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.