Heart Wales: Sparks in the Park Family Competition
Family Fireworks on Heart South Wales, October, 2016
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions apply to Family Fireworks radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 17 October to (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart South Wales
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the SPARKS to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will be open throughout the Heart Breakfast show with Jagger and Woody from Monday 17th October until Thursday 27th October, or until the production team have five entrants to take part in the competition on-air which starts on Monday 24th October. As soon as the production team have five entrants they will not ask for anymore entrants on air via the text system.
- From texts received a total of five entrants will go through to the in-play stage of the competition. Texts will be drawn at random and producers will attempt to make contact with entrants on that list. Once successful the entrant will have to play with their famly. In a pre-recorded piece, they will play Family Fireworks. This is when each member of the famly is a “firework” and makes the noise of the firework down the telephone.
- Each entrant that makes it to air as a Family Firework display will win a family ticket to see Sparks in the Park on November 5th in Cardiff City Centre. On Friday, 28th October, Jagger and Woody (presenters) will decide in their opinion which Family Firework was the best, and that family will get to switch on Sparks in the Park. The criteria for deciding which Family Firework out of the five will be the entry in which all the family took part and the one that in Jagger and Woody’s opinion made them laugh the most and the one they enjoyed the most. Their decision will be final.
- The prize for this competition is a family ticket to Sparks in the Park which is four tickets, one of which must be an adult and in this case a parent or guardian. Therefore, it would be expected that entrants would consist of one parent/guardian with the others being adults or children (under 16)
- Multiple entries are permitted – you can enter as many times as you like.
- 8. All five entrants who make it to air to present their Family Firework display will win a family ticket to see Sparks in the Park. The event is held on 5th November in Cooper’s Field in Cardiff City Centre. All winners must be available to attend the event on this date. A family ticket is four tickets. One of which must be an adult (over 18)/parent or guardian. Please note the below extra terms and conditions as this event is weather dependent:
WEATHER WARNING: Sparks in the Park is an open air event which is subject to the elements, please dress appropriately for weather conditions on the day.
WEATHER DISCLAIMER: In the instance of inclement weather conditions we will take all possible steps to ensure the display continues. Should we become aware of any risk to public safety we reserve the right to cancel the display at short notice. Please be aware that unless excessive rainfall prior to the event renders the ground dangerous, the primary risk to the event will be wind speed and direction.
REFUNDS: This is a non-refundable event. Should the display be cancelled due to weather conditions there will be no refunds.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.