Heart South Wales- Nathaniel Cars Mayday Payday Competition Rules
Heart South Wales
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Mayday Payday’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on selected dates from Sunday 21st May to Wednesday 31st May 2017 on Heart South Wales.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must find the Heart Angels at their location and locate the customised car. They must register their details on the Heart iPads to be in with the chance of winning.
4. The Heart Angels will be at the following locations on the following dates between the hours of 12:00 and 16:00:
Sun 21st – Festival Park
Mon 22nd – Festival Park
Tues – 23rd - Festival Park
Weds 24th – Festival Park
Thurs 25th – Festival Park
Fri 26th – Cardiff City Centre
Sat 27th – Mcarthur Glen
Sun 28th – Mcarthur Glen
Monday 29th – Cardiff City Centre
Wed 31st – Castle Square, Swansea
5. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries from all dates of the competition after the final competition round has closed at 16:00 on 31st May. They winner will be contacted by telephone.
6. Entrants must be 16 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive £1,000.
9. The prize will be in the form of a Bacs transfer and sent to the winner via post within 28 days of the winner being contacted.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Now playing: The best feel good music