Heart South Wales: Nathaniel Cars - Rules
Nathaniel Cars MG Competition
Heart South Wales
September - November 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/)(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Nathaniel Cars MG' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 26th September to Saturday 5th November 2016 on Heart South Wales (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must visit one of the locations listed below on the date and time shown. The locations and times of each burst of the competition will be clearly stated online and in the promotional trail.
Burst 1: Monday 26th to Friday 30th September - Festival Park Shopping Outlet, NP23 8FP
Burst 2: Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th October - Cyfartha Retail Park, CF48 1HY
Burst 3: Tuesday 11th October (10am to 4pm) - Nathaniel Car Sales, Bridgend, CF31 3SA.
Burst 4: Friday 14th (11am to 3pm), Saturday 15th (10am to 3pm) and Sunday 16th October (11am to 4pm) - Cardiff Bay Retail Park, Cardiff, CF11 0JR.
4. Entrants must locate the Heart Angels at the location and register their details on an iPad entry form. Additional bursts/locations will be added throughout the competition.
5. At the end of each burst of the competition one entry will be selected at random to win a family ticket to Sparks In The Park (2 adults & 2 children).
6. At the end of all bursts of the competition one person will be selected at random from all entries to win £500 and contacted in the week commencing 7th November 2016.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and live or work within CF, NP and SA postcodes.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner from each burst of the competition will win a Family Ticket for Sparks in the Park at Cardiff's Cooper's Field on Saturday 5th November 2016. The ticket entitles access for 2 adults and 2 children (child 3 – 15 years). Tickets will be sent directly to the winners by 1st class recorded delivery.
10. One winner from all bursts of the competition will receive £500. Which will be sent by cheque and delivered by post within 28 days of winning.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Now playing: The best feel good music