Heart South Wales - Porcelanosa Competition Rules
Porcelenosa Show Room
Heart South Wales
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to "Porcelenosa Show Room" (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 20th March to Saturday 25th March on Heart South Wales (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Send a text message with the word BATHROOM to 82112 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 06:00 on Monday 20th March 2017 and close at 16:00 on Friday 24th March 2017.
4. All Entrants selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. The producer will randomly select an entrant in both Breakfast and Drive shows (20th – 24th March) and these entrants will be our daily winners. They will then be brought to air and invited to the competition final at Procelanosa, 360 Newport Rd, Cardiff CF23 9AE on Saturday 25th March.
6. For contestants selected during the breakfast show, a draw will be made each day during the competition period from all valid entries at 6:00.
7. For contestants selected during the drive show, a draw will be made each day during the competition period from all valid entries at 4:00.
8. A contestant will be selected at that time from all those who have entered up to that point.
9. Any entrants not selected will then be eligible to be selected again during the next draw.
10. The text line will close for the final time at 4pm on Friday 24th March.
11. On Saturday 25th March all finalists that chose to attend the final will all go into the draw to win the main prize at Procelanosa, 360 Newport Rd, Cardiff.
12. All entrants must be 18 years or over
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. All 10 finalists who are brought to air on Breakfast or Drive will win a 40% off voucher for Procelanosa, 360 Newport Rd, Cardiff which will be valid until 30th April 2017. These cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, not on any Porcelanosa tiles and may be used on stock lines only
13. One player from the game at Porcelanosa on Saturday 25th March will win a £3,000 bathroom from Procelanosa, 360 Newport Rd, Cardiff, which includes a basin and accessories but does not include tiles.
14. Porcelanosa will only deliver to CF and NP postcodes. Any area outside of these postcodes, the winner must arrange their own delivery at their own cost.
15. Porcelanosa will not fit the bathroom suite and will not take away the old bathroom suite.
16. The £3,000 bathroom prize must be claimed by 31st May 2017.
17. Any products chosen over the £3,000 prize amount must be paid for by the winner at the time.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.