On Air Now
Ty Hafan Drivetime Competition
Heart South Wales
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Ty Hafan' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday November 11th 2016 on Heart South Wales.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Entrants will be required to call 0345 6888 877 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the Heart Drivetime presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. A song from the Heart playlist will be sang in a Christmas carol style, listeners will then be invited to call in to enter on 0345 6888 877 and guess the name of the song. A caller will be selected at random, if they guess correctly they’ll win the prize, if they don’t another caller will be chosen at random until a winner is found.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize is:
10. Unless where specified, the prize does not include travel, travel insurance, spa treatments, gratuities, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs.
11. The hotel prize will be in the form of a voucher and cannot be exchanged for cash, or used in any other of the Marriott hotels in UK or Ireland as an alternative.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.