The first of two 'super' playgrounds in Watford is now open - thanks to £1.4million investment by the council.
1000s Expected At Graham Taylor Service
Thousands of people are expected to pay tribute to former Watford and England manager Graham Taylor at his funeral this afternoon.
He died of a suspected heart attack last month aged 72.
450 of Taylor's family and friends will be at St Mary's Church - with the sound of the service relayed to those outside, with pictures of Graham displayed on large screens.
The service will begin at 1pm, concluding at approximately 3pm at which time the funeral party will depart for a private committal service.
To accommodate fans and well-wishers, the football club has arranged for large viewing screens adjacent to the Church to enable the sound of the service to be broadcast to those outside.
- Closure of George Street/ New Street, with access to premises maintained up until mid-day
- Closure of 3 public rights of way (footpaths Watford Borough 043, 044 and 045) in the vicinity of the Church
- Suspension of the taxi rank in Church Street/ New Road
- Suspension of the Blue badge spaces in the High Street from King Street to market Street
- Closure of the High Street between 11-3pm. (bus diversion to be in place)
Business Park Timetable Route Changes Ahead
Banks In Essex & Herts Targeted - Pair Caught In Bedfordshire
Mark Frost, Formerly Known As Andrew Tracey, 70, Admits 45 Sex Offences
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart Watford & Hemel Hemstead.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.