A quarter of head office staff to lose their jobs
Fire at Berkhamsted pub
An investigation's underway after a fire broke out at a pub on Berkhamsted High Street early on Monday 18 April 2011.
It took crews almost an hour to put out the flames at The George, which started just after 6.45am. One man was given first aid by paramedics but didn't have to go to hospital.
Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue Service say the fire started on the pub's ground floor. Crews from Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted and Tring were called out to deal with the flames.
A brother and sister from Watford have received an award for raising thousands for charity.
Events across the weekend to celebrate the work of our Armed Forces
Great Get Together Comes Together For Jo Cox Across The East
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart Watford & Hemel Hemstead.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.