The Greatest Sia
3 June 2015, 06:19
A woman has been charged over a series of thefts from vehicles in and around the Dacorum area.
Janie Loveridge, aged 42 and from West Parade, Dunstable, was charged with theft in connection with the following incidents:
• Two thefts from vehicles which were parked outside St Peter and St Pauls Church, Little Gaddesden on May 2. A small amount of cash was stolen. (D2/15/319 & D2/15/320)
• A purse was stolen from a car in The Common, Berkhamsted on May 3. (D2/15/323)
• A handbag containing a purse and jewellery was stolen from a car parked on the Ashridge Estate, close to Little Gaddesden on May 3. (D2/15/324)
• A car stereo, sunglasses and speakers were stolen from a car in Toms Hill, Aldbury on May 5. (D3/15/243)
• A handbag was stolen from a vehicle parked in Nettleden Road, Potten End on May 16. (D2/15/366)
• A phone and purse were stolen from a vehicle in Ringshall Road, Little Gaddesden on May 23. The victim’s debit card was later used to purchase items. (D2/15/378)
• A handbag and umbrella were stolen from a car parked in Ringshall Drive, Little Gaddesden on May 24. The victim’s debit card was later used to purchase items. (D2/15/380)
• A phone was stolen from a vehicle in Ashridge Rise, Berkhamsted on May 30. (D2/15/393)
Loveridge was also charged with a theft offence which occurred in Bedfordshire and two frauds.