So you think you know the 90's?!
So – you know how competitive I am, right? Well on Friday’s Heart Breakfast, ahead of “All 90’s all weekend”, I tried to prove JUST how much I could remember of my favourite decade.
I was absolutely certain I’d get all of these correct. I was wrong. In fact, I got six. Natalie in Mill End played and got five and Glamorous Assistant Laura got four (so fortunately I did STILL win!)
Now it’s your turn!! Take our “So You Think You Know The 90s Quiz” and then listen to Natalie and I play the competition to find out the answers!
- Richard Ashcroft was lead singer with which 90's brit pop band?
- Here’s a 90's TV theme. Samantha Janus starred in the show, but what is it?
So you think you know the 90's Clip 1
- Tony Blair replaced who as Prime Minister of the UK?
- 1992's Biggest Oscar Winning film starred Anthony Hopkins and Jodie Foster - what was it?
- Here's a UK hit from 1990. It's called Birdhouse in your soul - by They Might be WHO??
So you think you know the 90's Clip 2
- In 1995 which group equalled a record held by The Beatles for consecutive Christmas number 1s?
- This comedian was huge in the 90's - who is he?
So you think you know the 90's clip 3
- In 1997 - Eddie Murphy played SEVEN parts in the same film - what was it?
- In which 90's year did Wannabe, Jesus To A Child and How Deep Is Your Love get to number 1?
- One Foot In The Grave launched on TV in 1990 - which animal featured on the opening title sequence?!
Recently Played Tracks
At 22:00 Kat Shoob
At 01:00 Simon Beale