Topgolfs Top Pressure] on [Heart Herts], [January 2017]
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at [topgolf.com/uk]) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Topgolfs Top Pressure’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 28th Jan to 28th Jan Heart Hertfordshire (the “Radio Station”).
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
Go to the location described on-air by the presenter. Entry will open at (10am) on and close at [2pm] [on day of the Competition].
Playing Topgolfs Top Pressure will involve on each game;
- 9 boxes with a prize inside – each box collates to a segment on the yellow hole.
- Topgolf representative (dealer) taking a shot at the target and whichever number the ball lands in is now the dealers box.
- Each contestant then has 20 shots to eliminate as many as the other numbers/segment as possible.
- Each time a number/segment is eliminated, the corresponding prizes box will be taken from the prize board
- Whatever numbers are left at the end are now the contestants box(es), they now have the choice to pick one of their boxes or exchange it for the dealer’s box, whatever prize is within the box the contestant wins!
Persons of any age can enter, anyone under the age of 16 will have to have parental consent. If contest is under the age of 18, the signature box will be removed for age restriction purposes.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Multiple prizes are available.
- Signature Bay (£250) - Over 18s only, maximum of 5 players, available Monday-Friday, Includes £100 bar tab (£30 minimum has to be spent on food) Expiry Date 3 months from 28/1/17
- Family Lifetime Playing Cards for 4 people (£100) - Maximum of 4 people, expiry date 6 months from 28/1/17.
- 1 Hour Golf Lesson (£60) - Available for both Adult and Juniors expiry date 3 months from 28/1/17 Pre-booking is required, dates subject to coaches availability.
- 30 min Golf lesson (£30) - Available for both Adult and Juniors expiry date 3 months from 28/1/17 Pre-booking is required, dates subject to coaches availability.
- Family Adventure Golf for 4 people (£30) - Maximum of 4 people, expiry date 6 months from 28/1/17.
- 5 free games Topgolf (£30) – Winning games allocated to the winners Topgolf playing card. No expiry. games only available for the winner, cannot be transferred or split between playing cards.
- 3 free games Topgolf (£18) - Winning games allocated to the winners Topgolf playing card. No expiry, games only available for the winner, cannot be transferred or split between playing cards.
- 1 free game Topgolf (£6) - Winning game allocated to the winners Topgolf playing card. No expiry, games only available for the winner, cannot be transferred between playing cards.
- 1 free adventure Golf Game (£6) - Winning game allocated to the winners Topgolf playing card. No expiry, games only available for the winner, cannot be transferred between playing cards.
No Cash alternative available on all prizes
All prizes will be supplied through Topgolf and redeemable within their Watford branch only.
Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. No cash alternative.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart Watford & Hemel Hemstead.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.