Lady Gaga at the LG Arena
Have you been to seen Lady Gaga at the LG Arena
The superstar brought her Monster Ball tour back to the LG Arena on Friday night after an initial visit in March.
Here's what people thought of the gig.
- OMG- best night of my life! shes was amazing and is such a show girl! Shes a one off. Amazing. Naomi
- She was brilliant. Not only her singing, the atmosphere or the show, but everything combined into something unforgettable. Phenomenal. Rachel
- BEST SHOW EVER. It's exactly how she describes it: a post-pocoleptic house party! Charlie
- Amazing. Best gig I've ever been to!!!! Definitely go again! Annabel
- i think lady gaga is sooooooooooo amazing. love her!!! xxxxx Chantel
- Incredible performance she is such an insperational performer. She deffinalty made our whole intire year and will deffinatly be seeing her again in the furture. We love you Lady Gaga . Jemma and Nathan
- she was so amazing, it was the best concert we have ever been to. We will definately go and see her again when she does another tour. She is the most amazing singer and you can tell how much she loves her fans. Rebecca, Grace and Diane
- The concert was outstanding, she performed with: a piano what was on fire, and a 30foot monster. Although, she was 1 hour late, she certainly made up for it, Lady GaGa, is the queen of pop. Sean
- Lady Gaga was amazing. Ive never seen a concert like that before, her sets and props were brilliant and her outfits were outstanding! Best concert i've ever been to by far! Love The Gaga! Kate.
Full name: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
Birthday: 28 March 1986
Hometown: New York, United States
Career highlights: 'Just Dance' and 'Poker Face', both taken from Lady Gaga's debut album became international number one hits, topping the top 100 in the US and worldwide. Lady Gaga has recently celebrated BRIT success, now with 3 awards to add to her forever growing list of awards.
Highest charting single: 'Just Dance', 'Poker Face' and Paparazzi
|Poker Face||Just Dance|
|Love Game||Bad Romance|
- Lady Gaga stated playing the piano by ear from the age of 4, she went on to write her first piano ballad at 13 and bgan performing at open mike night by age 14.
- At the age of 17 she gained early admission into the New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.
- She had initially been signed with Def Jam Recordings, but was dropped from Def Jam after 3-months.
- Music producer Rob Fusari, who helped her write some of her earlier songs, compared her vocal style to that of Freddie Mercury. Fusari helped create the moniker Gaga, after the Queen song "Radio Ga Ga". The singer was in the process of trying to come up with a stage name, when she received a text message from Fusari that read "Lady Gaga"..
- Lady Gaga cleaned up at Brits 2010, and left with 3 award; International Breakthrough Act, International Female Solo Artist and for best International Album for 'The Fame'.
- Its been a good start to 2010 for Lady Gaga, as well as having huge success at Brits 2010, Lady Gaga walked away with the Electronic Dance Album Grammy award
Lady Gaga at the LG Arena
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: Justin Walker
12pm - 4pm