Birmingham Mum Warns About E-Cigs After House Fire

A Birmingham Mum has raised concerns about the safety of e-cigarettes after one charging burnt down her home.

Keeley and her two young children only just managed to get out of their third floor flat after the fire last night.

15 firefighters were needed to put the flames out and 3 crews from Ward End and Sheldon were called to help.

House Fire Sheldon

House Fire Sheldon

House Fire Sheldon

House Fire Sheldon

Recently Played Tracks

On Radio: Elise Evans

1pm - 5pm

Email the show

Text 'STUDIO' to 82122

Elise Evans

On TV: Emma Bunton's 90 From The 90s

10am - 5pm

Watch heart TV

  • Haddaway What Is Love

    13:37

    iTunes

  • Gabrielle Dreams

    13:34

    iTunes

  • Christina Aguilera Genie In A Bottle

    13:30

    iTunes

  • Extreme More Than Words

    13:22

    iTunes

Heart VIP

Local

Autumn Weather

Find your local four day weather report here.

Listening To Radio Win With Heart

Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.

Follow Heart on Twitter