Blow Me (One Last Kiss) Pink Download 'Blow Me (One Last Kiss)' on iTunes
19 hospital trusts -including five in the Midlands have been told they have unacceptable patient death rates.
A report's also found University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Trust has a high number of deaths after surgery, as well as hundreds of incidents where injuries or illnesses could have been avoided.
But Chief medical director there -Dr Dave Rosser says "The figures don't reflect the quality of care given at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital...and causes unnecessary confusion and distress to patients."
While 100 is the national average, lower scores are considered more desirable and higher scores are an indication that something might be wrong.
Here is a list of how trusts in the Midlands performed:
Higher than expected mortality rate:
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust 117
- The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust 116
- The Dudley Group Of Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust 115
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust 113
- University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust 109
Lower than expected mortality rate:
- Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust 87
Deaths after Surgery:
Higher than expected:
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust 157
- University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust 153