A new building has opened to help support families deal with loss at Birmingham Children's Hospital.
Mum Speaks Out Over Shropshire Diet Pill Death
The mother of a West Midlands student - thought to have died after taking diet pills containing a toxic chemical - says no-one in her family knew she was taking them.
21-year-old Eloise Parry from Shrewsbury bought them online and West Mercia Police are now trying to trace the seller.
Fiona Parry says her daughter had no idea how dangerous the pills were - and had no need to take them.
She told Heart: "She was not overweight, she'd no reason to need to lose weight but she was - like most of us are - concerned about her appearance, the impression we make on others.
"This is a really nasty drug. Once it's in your system there's nothing that will get it out again and if you've taken as much as she had, if you've taken a lethal dose of it there's nothing you can do."
He was found guilty of 5 charges relating to children in the 1990's
He was only charged with the offence in 2001 last year
Humza Ali had trained for battle at a paintballing centre in the city
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.