The Big Town Showdown: Autumn 2016
The Big Town Showdown is back for it's final ever season. Our hunt for the cleverest town in the West Midlands is underway!
The Big Town Showdown has returned to Heart Breakfast and all the way through Autumn we're looking for clever people to step up and put themselves forward to compete for their town in the West Midlands!
Do you want to be known as the "Cleverest Person In The West Midlands".... of course you do!
Not only that but you will get loads of kudos from your neighbours, family, friends and anybody that is from your town as you'll have well and truly put it on the map!
If you've never heard the Big Town Showdown before then this is how it works
- You pre-register right here at the bottom of the page and hold onto your mobile phone, we could be calling you back
- We'll then find out which town you want to represent and what is so special about the town you live in!
- You'll then get 10 questions which you need to answer as quickly as possible, it'll be against the clock so you better be good under pressure.
- You can’t pass, you must give an answer and we can only accept your first answer.
- We'll stop the timer and add on a 10 second penalty for each incorrect answer you give.
We'll go through some of the wrong answers, and sometimes the answers can be GOLD!
Then you'll get your time and place on the leaderboard.
Check out the current leaderboard below and don't forget, if you reach number 1, you'll receive a Big Town Showdown Number Onesie!
|2||Ashby De La Zouch||33.6||Kerry||10|
|3||Burton Upon Trent||44||Linda||9|
Check out some of the best Big Town Showdown episodes from previous series'
Natalie From Lichfield Put In One Of The Worst But Funniest Performances EVER
Jenny From Bedworth Tried To Steal The Top Spot On The Final Day Of Last Season
So there you go, that's the incredible Big Town Showdown, the West Midlands favourite quiz and we can't wait for it to begin all over again in September.
But now it's time for you to sign up!
FILL IN THE CONTACT FORM BELOW