Ed was shocked to hear that apparently girls don't want flowers for valentines day!!
So he found out what you do want, with some interesting responses!!
- To have a day where your housework is done for you and your dinner is made - it's a sign of appreciation. No money needs to be spent. Debbie (wife and mother of two)
- As for the valentines day present personally i would make sure it was an extra special day for the lass. Breakfast in bed, A spa break, Champagne Picnic overlooking the sunset, A horseride along the beach, and a relaxing night underneath the stars :) From Daniel
- . I'd be happy to have my housework done as a valentines present! Kirsty from Bartley Green x
- I would like a dremel I have been asking for one for the last 4 years still waiting Tanya Wolverhampton valentines day
- A pair ov new aqua blue converse :) xx I wud be very happy an some floors as well xx pretty please
- I would like a weekend in Rome! And I got it! Debbie from Sutton
- I would like to see die hard 4 valentines day Lin Stourbridge
- I'd like a Radley Handbag :-) Jo in Lichfield x
- I would like a boob job for valentines day whoop whoop
- , i've had the drill last year i would like a nail gun :-). This year xx clare mere green x
- I would luv a DAY OFF!!! And go and stay in a hotel ON MY OWN
- clean car and full tank of petrol and maybe for him to cook Sunday dinner on weekend Sarah from wednesfield :)
- I'd just love me ironing done lol. Andrea from castle Bromwich