Heart West Midlands: Adele at Wembley
9 June 2017, 17:02
Terms and conditions for Adele at Wembley competition on Heart West Midlands
Adele at Wembley on Heart West Midlands June 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Adele at Wembley’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 12th June 2017 until the prize is won. on Heart West Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must Call 0345 900 1007 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. Opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air
- A telephone line will be chosen at random and the caller taken to air. They will then have to answer 5 multiple choice questions.
- The winner will be determined to be the first person that answers 5 questions correctly.
- Entrant must be aged 18 or over
- [Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 2 x Adult off peak return train tickets travelling from Birmingham New Street to London Euston (valid on London Midland Services Only)
- 2 x Tube passes valid in zones 1-6
- Late Luncheon at the Ivy Restaurant (WC2H 9NQ) reservation is for 3pm on the 28th June (winner will receive a cheque for £100 to cover this cost)
- One nights stay at The Shang Ri La Hotel (at the Shard SE1 9QU) in a twin Superior Shard room including breakfast On June 28th 2017 (any other extras will need to be paid for by the winner on check out)
- One pair of tickets to see Adele at Wembley Arena on the 28th June 2017
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.