Heart West Midlands: Five to Fly (New York) September 2017
11 September 2017, 06:57
Terms & Conditions for Heart's Five To Fly Competition
Five to Fly (New York) on Heart West Midlands, September 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to "Win a trip to New York City" which will run from 04/09/17 until the prize is won on Heart West Midlands.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call the number when given out on air (the “Telephone Line”).
4. Calls will be charged at standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the telephone Line will be given out on air.
6. One entrant will be selected at random from all the callers.
7. All Entrants selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. The entrant will be brought to air and they will be asked 5 questions.
9. If the entrant gets all 5 questions right they will be announced as the competition winner.
10. They cannot pass and must give an answer to every single question.
11. If they give an incorrect answer the competition will rollover to the next day.
11. The winner and their guest must be aged 18 years or older.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. 1 x winner will win a trip to New York City for 2 people
15. They will receive return flights from Birmingham airport. The Route opens in May 2018 so flights will need to be taken after this date and date restrictions will apply. Public and school holidays are excluded -all dates are subject to airline availability). Accommodation for 2 people for 3 nights in 3 star accommodation or above is included. A cheque for £200 will be issued to cover transfers and any applicable hotel taxes.
16. The prize will be valid for 1 year and this is how winners should redeem the prize – In order to receive the prize, the winner should visit primeraair.co.uk, choose any of our direct transatlantic flights from Birmingham (BHX) for 2 passengers in Economy class, and check the available departure and arrival dates they prefer. Then send an email with the route and their preferred dates to their global contact
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Additional Terms & Conditions
18. The winner must be one of those that attends, tickets are non-transferable
19. The winner will be responsible for arranging all the necessary visa's to complete the prize.