On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Annaliese 7pm - 10pm
Heart Breakfast in Lapland With Damson Homes
Heart West Midlands
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Heart Breakfast in Lapland’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 7th November 2016 to Sunday 20th November 2016 on Heart West Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk/westmids, register their details and make their nomination. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 7th November 2016 and close as 23:59 on Sunday 20th November 2016.
4. Entrants can nominate one child (under 16) who they think has had a challenging year and would benefit from a great experience in Lapland. Entrant will be required to fill in an online entry form, giving the reason why their nominee is a deserving candidate described in 500 words or less.
5. Children nominated must live within the West Midlands region, covered by one of the following postcodes:
|B1 1||B1 2||B1 3||B1 4||B1 5||B3 1||B3 2||B3 3||B4 6||B4 7|
|B5 4||B5 5||B5 6||B5 7||B6 4||B6 5||B6 6||B6 7||B7 4||B7 5|
|B8 1||B8 2||B8 3||B9 4||B9 5||B10 0||B10 9||B11 1||B11 2||B11 3|
|B11 4||B12 0||B12 8||B12 9||B13 0||B13 8||B13 9||B14 4||B14 5||B14 6|
|B14 7||B15 1||B15 2||B15 3||B16 0||B16 8||B16 9||B17 0||B17 8||B17 9|
|B18 4||B18 5||B18 6||B18 7||B19 1||B19 2||B19 3||B20 1||B20 2||B20 3|
|B21 0||B21 8||B21 9||B23 5||B23 6||B23 7||B24 0||B24 8||B24 9||B25 8|
|B26 1||B26 2||B26 3||B27 6||B27 7||B28 0||B28 8||B28 9||B29 4||B29 5|
|B29 6||B29 7||B30 1||B30 2||B30 3||B31 1||B31 2||B31 3||B31 4||B31 5|
|B32 1||B32 2||B32 3||B32 4||B33 0||B33 8||B.33 9||B34 6||B34 7||B35 6|
|B35 7||B36 0||B36 8||B36 9||B37 5||B37 6||B37 7||B38 0||B38 8||B38 9|
|B40 1||B42 1||B42 2||B43 5||B43 6||B43 7||B44 0||B44 8||B44 9||B45 0|
|B45 8||B45 9||B46 1||B46 2||B46 3||B47 5||B47 6||B48 7||B49 5||B49 6|
|B50 4||B60 1||B60 2||B60 3||B60 4||B61 0||B61 7||B61 8||B61 9||B62 0|
|B62 8||B62 9||B63 1||B63 2||B63 3||B63 4||B64 5||B64 6||B64 7||B65 0|
|B65 8||B65 9||B66 1||B66 2||B66 3||B66 4||B67 5||B67 6||B67 7||B68 0|
|B68 8||B68 9||B69 1||B69 2||B69 3||B69 4||B70 0||B70 6||B70 7||B70 8|
|B70 9||B71 1||B71 2||B71 3||B71 4||B72 1||B73 5||B73 6||B74 2||B74 3|
|B74 4||B75 5||B75 6||B75 7||B76 0||B76 1||B76 2||B76 9||B77 1||B77 2|
|B77 3||B77 4||B77 5||B 78 1||B78 2||B78 3||B79 0||B79 7||B79 8||B79 9|
|B80 7||B90 1||B90 2||B90 3||B90 4||B90 8||B91 1||B91 2||B91 3||B92 0|
|B92 7||B92 8||B92 9||B93 0||B93 8||B93 9||B94 5||B94 6||B95 5||B95 6|
|B96 6||B97 4||B97 5||B97 6||B98 0||B98 7||B98 8||B98 9||B99 1||CV1 1|
|CV1 2||CV1 3||CV1 4||CV1 5||CV2 1||CV2 2||CV2 3||CV2 4||CV2 5||CV3 1|
|CV3 2||CV3 3||CV3 4||CV3 5||CV3 6||CV4 7||CV4 8||CV4 9||CV5 6||CV5 7|
|CV5 8||CV5 9||CV6 1||CV6 2||CV6 3||CV6 4||CV6 5||CV6 6||CV6 7||CV7 7|
|CV7 8||CV7 9||CV8 1||CV8 2||CV8 3||CV9 1||CV9 2||CV9 3||CV10 0||CV10 7|
|CV10 8||CV10 9||CV11 4||CV11 5||CV11 6||CV12 0||CV12 8||CV12 9||CV13 0||CV13 6|
|CV21 1||CV21 2||CV21 3||CV21 4||CV22 5||CV22 6||CV22 7||CV23 0||CV23 8||CV23 9|
|CV31 1||CV31 2||CV31 3||CV32 4||CV32 5||CV32 6||CV32 7||CV33 9||CV34 4||CV34 5|
|CV34 6||CV35 0||CV35 7||CV35 8||CV35 9||CV37 0||CV37 6||CV37 7||CV37 8||CV37 9|
|CV47 0||CV47 1||CV47 2||CV47 7||CV47 8||CV47 9||DE11 0||DE11 7||DE11 8||DE11 9|
|DE12 6||DE12 7||DE12 8||DE12 8||DE13 0||DE13 7||DE13 8||DE13 9||DE14 1||DE14 2|
|DE14 3||DE15 0||DE15 9||DE99 3||DY1 1||DY1 2||DY1 4||DY1 4||DY2 0||DY2 8|
|DY2 9||DY3 1||DY3 2||DY3 2||DY3 4||DY4 0||DY4 7||DY4 8||DY 4 9||DY5 1|
|DY5 2||DY5 3||DY5 4||DY6 0||DY6 7||DY6 8||DY6 9||DY7 5||DY7 6||DY8 1|
|DY8 2||DY8 3||DY8 4||DY8 5||DY9 0||DY9 7||DY9 8||DY9 9||DY10 1||DY10 2|
|DY10 3||DY10 4||DY11 5||DY11 6||DY11 7||DY12 1||DY12 2||DY12 3||DY13 0||DY13 8|
|DY13 9||DY14 0||DY14 8||DY14 9||LE 10 0||LE 10 1||LE 10 2||LE10 3||ST19 5||ST19 9|
|TF1 1||TF1 2||TF1 3||TF1 5||TF1 6||TF1 7||TF2 0||TF2 6||TF2 7||TF2 8|
|TF2 9||TF3 1||TF3 2||TF3 3||TF3 4||TF3 5||TF4 2||TF4 3||TF7 4||TF7 5|
|TF11 8||TF11 9||WR1 1||WR1 2||WR2 3||WR2 4||WR2 5||WR2 6||WR3 7||WR3 8|
|WR4 0||WR4 9||WR5 1||WR5 2||WR5 3||WR7 4||WR9 0||WR9 7||WR9 8||WR9 9|
|WR78 1||WR99 1||WR99 2||WS1 1||WS1 2||WS1 3||WS1 4||WS2 0||WS2 7||WS2 8|
|WS2 9||WS3 1||WS3 2||WS3 3||WS3 4||WS3 5||WS4 1||WS4 2||WS5 3||WS5 4|
|WS6 6||WS6 7||WS7 0||WS7 1||WS7 2||WS7 3||WS7 4||WS7 9||WS8 6||WS8 7|
|WS9 0||WS9 8||WS9 9||WS10 0||WS10 7||WS10 8||WS10 9||WS11 0||WS11 1||WS11 4|
|WS11 5||WS11 6||WS11 7||WS11 8||WS11 9||WS12 0||WS12 1||WS12 1||WS12 2||WS12 3|
|WS12 4||WS13 6||WS13 7||WS13 8||WS13 9||WS14 0||WS14 9||WS15 1||WS15 2||WS15 3|
|WS15 4||WV1 1||WV1 2||WV1 3||WV1 4||WV2 1||WV2 2||WV2 3||WV2 4||WV3 0|
|WV3 7||WV3 8||WV3 9||WV4 4||WV4 5||WV4 6||WV5 0||WV5 7||WV5 8||WV5 9|
|WV6 0||WV6 7||WV6 8||WV6 9||WV7 3||WV8 0||WV8 1||WV8 2||WV9 5||WV10 0|
|WV10 6||WV10 7||WV10 8||WV10 9||WV11 1||WV11 2||WV11 3||WV12 4||WV12 5||WV13 1|
|WV13 2||WV13 3||WV14 0||WV14 6||WV14 7||WV14 8||WV14 9||WV15 5||WV15 6||WV16 4|
|WV14 5||WV14 6|
6. Our judging panel will be looking for a variety of stories regarding children who’ve had a challenging year and would benefit from a great experience in Lapland. The judging panel with consist of people from Global Radio, Damson Homes and an independent adjudicator. The judges decision is final.
7. We reserve the right to make contact with any applicant for further information about their story. This does not mean you have been shortlisted.
8. By submitting the application you are granting Heart West Midlands the rights to broadcast the child's story and to record and use their/your image, as part of the promotion and in post promotion production. All applications must be truthful and we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and disqualify entries should this be breached.
9. Both the nominee and the nominated may be required to speak on the radio.
10. Five children will be chosen from all entrants, they will be invited (with one parent/guardian) to join Ed and Rachel in Lapland. Entrants must be available from 18.00 on Thursday 8th December 2016 to 23.50 on Monday 12th December 2016 inclusive.
11. We will require the head teacher’s permission where necessary if applicable for any child chosen to attend.
12. If one of the five chosen nominees is not able to attend, we will select an additional winner from all entrants to the competition.
13. Entrants (Nominators) must be aged 18 or over.
14. The child nominated must be under the age of 16.
15. The nominated child must be able to be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 or over.
16. Both the nominee child and their parent/guardian must have a valid UK passport.
17. If they are unable to travel for any reason, they will forfeit their prize, another winner will be selected and no alternative prize will be offered.
18. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
19. For health and safety reasons travellers cannot be supplemental oxygen dependent. They must also be sufficiently fit and mobile to withstand air travel and take part in the activities described.
20. Five children plus their parent/guardian will win:
♣ Return travel from Birmingham to London Gatwick
♣ Return flights to Rovaniemi Airport
♣ Return transfers from the airport to the hotel in Luosto
♣ 3 Nights accommodation in the Hotel Luostotunturi
♣ Full board accommodation including festive Gala dinner
♣ 90 minute Husky experience
♣ 90 minute Reindeer experience
♣ Children's snowmobiles
♣ Journey to a magical post office
♣ Meet the Elves at home
♣ Private meeting with Santa
♣ Present from Santa for children aged 2-11 years
♣ Snow Games with Santa’s Special Elves
♣ Snowmobile & Sleigh Ride (1.5 km)
♣ Souvenir CD and licenses
♣ Children's Entertainment
♣ Thermal snow suits and boots
♣ Travel insurance
Prize specific T&Cs:
• Flights will depart from London Gatwick at approximately 12:00 on Friday 9th December and arrives at Rovaniemi at approximately 17:30 and departs Rovaniemi at approximately 18:40 on Monday 12th December arriving back at London Gatwick at approximately 20:05. Timings are subject to change. In-flight catering is provided on board.
• Transfer from Rovaniemi to Luosto takes approximately 1hr 40 mins.
• Prize winner hotel stay is based on one adult and one child sharing a family room on a full board basis. Alcoholic drinks are not included.
• Thermal suits and boots will be provided but participants must bring warm clothing, plenty of layers and thick socks.
• Due to the nature of the trip it is not suitable for people with mobility or respiratory conditions.
• Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
21. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.